Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Sorry I'm just now blogging about Halloween. I've had some camera trouble. Regardless, halloween was fun this year. Kaden was a Pirate and Rylan was a Cowboy.





Of course they had to battle to see which one was tougher!



But nobody's tougher than dad!




We decided to meet up with our friends Jeremiah and Nicole and let the kids trick-or-treat with their children - Aidan and Nadia. Nadia was Snow White, and I failed to get any pictures of her, but she was precious. Aidan was a knight. He was a pretty cool looking knight too, but for some reason, Kaden thought he was a chicken. So, all night I heard them arguing as they were walking door to door. Kaden kept saying, "You're a chicken! You're supposed to say Bock Bock when you ask for candy!" and of course Aidan would reply, "I'm not a chicken, I'm a knight!" haha Here they are. What do you think?



Rylan was hilarious that night because he thought he was the roughest, toughest cowboy in the west, or at least that's what he kept saying. Any monster that dared to look at him, he shot with his fake pistol.



Here is a picture of him telling a monster, which was some sort of dead person crawling on it's stomach, "Hey! You wanna tussle? I'll tussle with you if you wanna tussle!" Don't ask me what that means. I'm sure it's something from Walker Texas Ranger.



I did manage to get a picture of all of the boys together.



And this is what you get when you tell them to "lean in" for a picture.



Oh, and we can't forget the picture with Mommy!

No comments: