Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lookie There


Kaden's new "saying" is "Lookie there". He is truly a very interesting kid to talk to. He views everything in a very unique way.

Here are a couple of his "Lookie there" comments:

Yesterday, while I was getting ready to take him to the fair, he asked me why I didn't wear my hair in piggy tails. I explained to him that piggy tails are mainly for little girls, to which he replied, "And you don't want someone to say 'Lookie there, that kid has a silly mommy!'"

Then he asked why I didn't use my husband's hair gel. I told him that it was for boys, to which he replied, "Ya, you don't want someone to say 'Lookie there, that's a grown woman trying to look like a man!'"

On the way home from the fair, I made him mad by making a comment about Bear. I apologized and told him I was joking, he said "Do you want someone to say 'Lookie there, she's just a joker, joker, joker? Is that what you want?'"

He is soooo funny! The way he views things is so simple. At the fair we were watching the demolition derby. When the cars came out, of course they didn't have windshields and he said, "Mom, them cars are already broken!" Then they started to explain about safety and how the drivers had to wear helmets and seat belts. He said "They're just joking us, this isn't safe!"

So, if you ever need a new view on something, or just want someone to make you laugh, come talk to Kaden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is funny!!!