Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How old AM I?

I know I'm getting older, for those of you who don't know, I just turned 34. But, to my children, how old AM I? VERY OLD!!! I remember thinking that people my age were old too. Last night, when I picked the kids up from school, Rylan said to me that when he gets his Nintendo DS for Christmas he and his buddy, Troy, can battle. So I proceeded to tell him that if he doesn't start taking care of his other toys, he won't be getting a DS. Kaden says, "Mom, when you were little, did you have a DS?" I said, "No, I didn't". Of course he asked why to which I replied, "Because we were broke". Then Rylan chimes in and says, "Mom, were there Indians when you were little?" COME ON!! I mean, there are Indians now, but to him those are ancient people that lived in the woods or in caves! How old AM I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy,
It's so good to catch up with you. I was so excited to "find" you on Facebook. You have a precious family, and I just LOVE the blog. I keep saying that I want to start one, and then find a reason to put it off. Take care of yourself and those darling little men!

Amy (Warren) Dulion