Monday, December 29, 2008

Tis the Season to be JOLLEY

This Christmas has come and gone, and I am so thankful! I am thankful for our Lord and Savior; let's don't forget the reason for the season. I am thankful for my wonderful family. I am also thankful that I didn't get that awful virus like Jen and Melody got. I was so afraid I was going to wake up Christmas morning with that yucky stuff. But, I didn't, I woke up happy and healthy and ready to watch my boys open all of their gifts. They had a blast and each gift they opened they would say, "This is what I always wanted!!"

We had Robert's side of the family over for lunch. His mom brought a ham and turkey and I was responsible for all of the side dishes. I did pretty good, if I do say so myself. Afterwards we opened gifts and had a blast playing a boxing video game Mike and Wendy got for the boys. Rylan beat everyone in the house! At one point he even closed his eyes and was still beating us! Kaden has had the most fun with his Nintendo DS and his spy kit. He has booby trapped the entire house! I can't leave my room without a motion detector going off!

Granny came over later in the afternoon and we were all so happy to see her. She felt pretty good that day so she decided to venture out!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!

No comments: