Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome My Little Brother - Kolton Gage Turvin

On February 25, 2009 my family welcomed my little brother into the world. He is so sweet and precious.

My boys don't really understand how they have an uncle that's younger than them. When I told Rylan that he was his uncle he said, "Ya, if he was like 25 or something."

Daddy, Amanda, and Kolton came to visit us on March 28th, so Kolton was a month old. We couldn't believe how much he had grown. He is now 11 lbs. Rylan and Kaden both enjoyed the company.



But Kaden was a little more "stand-off-ish". He didn't really want to help feed him or hold him much. But Rylan did. He took the baby, laid him in his lap, fed him, and watched Kungfu Panda!



My daddy and Amanda are so blessed to have this little baby in their lives. He's happy and healthy and loved, especially by his Big Sister!

No comments: