Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shrinking and Disappearing - Praise God

Granny has been taking chemotherapy, and on March 23rd she had a CT scan to see if the chemo was helping shrink the tumors. The doctor reported to her that the tumors are shrinking drastically, and some of them are gone only leaving behind a scar! We give all of the praise to God! We love Granny and want her to be back to normal soon. With Spring approaching she would love to be out working in her yards. I hope that she'll be able to do that this season. Of course, she's got someone that does the hard work, the mowing and edging, but I would love to see her able to plant flowers and take care of her roses like she loves to do so much.

On another note, when the storm came through last week and the schools closed at 1:00, I took the kids to stay with Granny. She was feeling good and wanted them to visit. I took a few movies over there so they would be occupied. Granny spends a lot of time in bed so she's got a t.v. and dvd player in her room. Before I left I put on a movie and made sure everyone was good to go. When I returned they were all still laying in the bed watching t.v., so I climbed in!



(Notice Rylan's "fake" sleeping!)

No comments: