Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Boys' First Helicopter Ride (3/21/09)

The boys had their first helicopter ride at Ft. Rucker on Saturday. I was actually going to ride with them, until I got up to the gate and realized that the helicopter didn't have doors, so I chickened out & let Robert ride instead. After they paid to ride we waited in line for about 2 hours.




We watched several helicopters take off and land, so I decided that it didn't look that scary, but by then Robert was excited and wouldn't let me ride in his place. So I watched as my 3 boys, Robert, Rylan, and Kaden, flew off in a helicopter.



And I was so thankful when they landed! They had a great time & Robert said I would not have liked the ride b/c the pilot made the helicopter go in reverse & take a nose dive! No, I wouldn't have liked that!! But the boys loved it!

No comments: