Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daylight Saving Time

I know it's only been a couple of days, but I'm having a hard time adjusting to this time change. I love to stay outside late, actually until the sun goes down, walking or watching my kids play and ride their bicycles. Which, of course, leads to me having to stay up later to get everything done around the house. And then, it seems like I've just fallen asleep when the alarm clock sounds. Oh! and did I mention ~ it's still dark outside! Monday morning, the first day of school for the kids after Daylight Saving Time, when Robert went to wake them they said, "Why are you waking us up in the middle of the night?" Truly, it feels like I'm waking up in the middle of the night too. I can't wait until my body ~ and mind ~ gets used to this!

No comments: