Thursday, January 15, 2009

Granny's Back Home

Granny got out of the hospital Tuesday, January 13th. She was so happy to be home. She is a little weak, but she is resting well. Of course we had to go to her house that night so that Kaden could make her "comfty". He tucked her in to bed and made sure she was o.k. before we left. Then he told her if she needed anything, just call him. Rylan told me that if Granny said she felt better it was because he prayed for her. He said that after their pledge at school they have quiet time, and he uses this time to pray for people. What wonderful boys I have!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for the comment about Totally Toddler! I got some and it works great! Sipsey still has a few things with spaghetti sauce stains, but I'm going to try a second application.

I hope your Granny is doing ok. Ryland and Kaden sound very sweet!