Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Best Friends

I love my friends and I hope they know it! I used to think that I could only have one best friend, but that's not true! I have a few and I am blessed to have each of them in my life. They all bring something different to the table. For one reason or another they love me and I love them back. I would do anything for them. I love you girls!
And by the way, the picture I used is of my son Kaden and his best friend Matt. They didn't see each other all summer, yet they are still as close as last year. They play with other kids, but they still come back to each other. They don't want anything from each other and don't expect anything from each other. And when you ask them, they will both tell you that they are each other's best friend! I've asked Kaden what makes Matt his best friend and he replies "Because he's nice to me!" We could all learn a little something about friendship from our children!

No comments: